Yikes! Things arent looking so good for Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson. Bachelor in Paradise has shut down its filming after allegations of these two having sex in the pool surfaced. And now we are hearing from Corinne as she issued a statement to TMZ.
"I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4," she said. "Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production."
"As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality," she said. "As I pursue the details and facts surrounding that night and the immediate days after, I have retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life, including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening."
We have yet to hear anything from DeMario, but I am sure we can expect a statement of some sort soon.