14-year old girl dies being electrocuted by cell phone in bath tub!

This is such an unfortunate situation and hopefully one we can all learn from. Madison Coe, a 14-year old girl, was electrocuted while taking bath. It happened when she checked her phone that was plugged in charging. 

Her family is mourning this tragedy, but is also trying to prevent this from happening to anyone else. A Facebook post has been shared by the family. Here is what her grandmother had to say about the post. 

“It’s overwhelming to realize that there are people that we don’t even know and we’ll probably never even meet that have taken this message and shared it to protect another child or even an adult. We don’t want to lose anybody.”


 

title

Content Goes Here