Bay Area college students are returning to campus this Fall and some move-in policies have changed due to the pandemic.
According to NBC Bay Area, the following schools have put these policies in place:
- All students must show a negative COVID test before moving in, regardless of vaccination status
- Dorm capacity has decreased to 86%
- Students are to show proof of vaccination
- Strict, no-guest policy in the dorms
- On move-in day, students are allowed to be assisted by two vaccinated guests
- Freshmen are allowed to live off campus, if preferred
- Students residing at SFSU housing are required to get vaccinated, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
- All students are required to take a free COVID test on move-in day
- 1 or 2 guests are allowed on move-in day and will need to pass health screening upon arrival
- Outside guests are prohibited at dorms or any on-campus housing
- Students are limited to 1 student visitor at a time
More information here.