Get the family together and celebrate at your local parade this 4th of July weekend.
- Golden Gate Park Band: American as Apple Pie, German Gonzalez conducts at Spreckels Temple of Music in the park. 1-2:30 p.m. Sunday-Monday, July 3-4. FREE. Golden Gate Park Music Concourse, 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, S.F.
- Queer as Fourth: Radical Resistance Fundraiser - A portion of the event proceeds will benefit Arm the Girls, providing safety equipment to trans women; Culture Shock Oakland, a youth dance group; and Oakland to All. 2-8 p.m. Monday, July 4. $10-$20, reservations encouraged. El Rio, 3158 Mission St., S.F. 415-282-3325.
- Blue and Gold Fireworks Cruises - Celebrate Independence Day with a view of San Francisco’s most iconic landmarks while watching fireworks on the water. 8 and 8:15 p.m. departures. $85-$95, reservations required. Pier 41, S.F. 415-705-8200.
- Orinda Keep on Truckin’: Fourth of July Parade - July 4th - Pancake breakfast at 7:30 a.m., fun run at 8 a.m., book sale at 9 a.m., community activities/celebration beginning at 11:30 a.m. Parade staging begins at 9 a.m. at the BART parking lot in Orinda
- Alameda Fourth of July Parade - The event kicks off with a Race For Midway Shelter 5K run/walk starting at 1420 Park St. at 9 a.m. Parade starts at 10 a parade route July 4. Free.
- Moving Forward: Fremont Fourth of July Parade - Annual parade and more.10 a.m. Monday, July 4. FREE
- Independence Day Barbecue on the USS Hornet - 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, July 4. $20-$90, reservations required. USS Hornet Museum, 707 W. Hornet Ave., Alameda
- City of El Cerrito WorldOne Festival - carnival rides and games, classic car show, vendors and more11 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, July 4. Free admission; carnival rides $2-$25. Cerrito Vista Park, 950 Pomona Ave., El Cerrito
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Fourth of July Fest - Enjoy the fireworks show at 9 p.m. July 2-4. $50. Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Vallejo
- Sesquicentennial Fourth of July Celebration and Parade - Monday, July 4, 8-10 a.m. pancake breakfast; 11 a.m. parade; 1-10 p.m. celebration; 9:30 p.m. fireworks. Free. Downtown Antioch
- Pleasant Hill Fourth of July Celebration - The downtown parade begins at 10 a.m. fire works at 9:15 p Monday, July 4 Pleasant Hill
- Welcome Back, Concord - 10 a.m. parade Monday, July 4. Free. Todos Santos Plaza, Salvio and Grant streets, Concord. 9 p.m. Monday, July 4 fireworks
- Half Moon Bay Ol’ Fashioned Fourth of July Parade and Block Party - July 4th - The parade starts at noon, pancake breakfast at City Hall from 8 a.m. to noon as well as a Red, White and Blue Block Party barbecue beginning at 11 a.m.
- Palo Alto Fourth of July Celebration - Enjoy live music, food trucks, kids activities and more at Palo Alto’s Fourth of July celebration. 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday, July 4. Free. Mitchell Park, 600 E. Meadow Drive, Palo Alto
- Redwood City Fourth of July - 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Festival. Free.; 10 a.m. parade; 9:30 p.m. fireworks. Downtown Redwood City
- Foster City: Fourth of July Celebration - 9 a.m. to 9:45 p.m at Leo J. Ryan Park.
- Los Altos: Independence Day Caravan - 9:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.The parade of cars will start at Town Hall from Fremont Road and concluding at Gardner Bullis School.
- Santa Clara Fourth of July Picnic and Celebration - Food trucks, community booths and a kids zone with bounce houses and carnival games. Noon-5 p.m. Monday, July 4 Santa Clara
- Cupertino Fourth of July - Independence Day festivities 7:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m. Monday, July 4. Free (breakfast $6-$9) Cupertino
- San Jose: Rose, White and Blue Parade - 9:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. Parade, entertainment, food and more.
- Corte Madera Fourth of July Parade and Festival - The parade starts at 10:30a. A festival in Town Park will include live entertainment, arts and crafts, food vendors, children’s activities, and more. Festival hours 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, July 4. Free. Corte Madera Town Park, 498 Tamalpais Drive, Corte Madera
- Celebrate Kindness: Novato Fourth of July Parade - The annual parade at 10 a.m. Monday, July 4. Free. Reichert and Grant avenues, Novato
- Marin County Fair: So Happy Together - Carnival rides, midway games, food vendors and a world marketplace, as well as nightly fireworks displays at 9:30 p.m.11 a.m.-11 p.m. Thursday-Monday, June 30-July 4. $20-$25, reservations encouraged. Marin County, San Rafael
- Sausalito Fourth of July - 10 a.m.-9:45 p.m. Monday, July 4. Free. Downtown Sausalito
- Napa: 4th of July Parade - 10 a.m. Parade begins at Second and School streets.