There are a lot of things to dread about the holiday season, like traffic, crowds, constant Christmas songs, but apparently there’s one thing about the holidays people particularly hate.
A new survey finds:
- 57% of Americans say gift wrapping is the worst part about the holidays.
- 51% say they hate it so much they’d rather have a professional handle the duties.
- Gift wrapping is so annoying for some that they will go out of their way to only buy gifts that are easy to wrap.
- So, what are the hardest gifts to wrap? They include:
- Bicycles (55%)
- Gym equipment (46%)
- Sporting balls (45%)
- Guitars (45%)
- Candles (22%)
- 59% of people say they can tell what something is, and who it’s from based on how it’s wrapped.