Well this definitely isn't good. A 5th Grader out in New Mexico accidentally took his parents Gummy Bear edibles to school thinking they were just regular. When some of the kids tried it they automatically knew that these were not regular gummy's.
Parents if you do use medicinal products like that. Be cautious of what is around your kids. This 9-year old is so upset that she tried drugs. "All those lessons I took about not taking drugs are all for nothing." said the 9-year old. That is so sad! We gotta do better people!