Man Gets 700 Tapeworms From Eating Hot Pot



43 year old, Zhu Zhongfawent, went to eat at a hot pot restaurant and and ended up coming out with 700 tapeworms living in his body! This all happened as a result of him eating from under cooked pork in his hot pot. The tapeworms took over his brain and lungs making him lose consciousness and suffer from seizures.

Will definitely not be eating pork in my hot pot, maybe lay off hot pot for a while...

Gabby Diaz

Gabby Diaz

Get to know Gabby Diaz on WiLD 94.9 - San Francisco! Read more


Content Goes Here