This might make you think twice about trying on shoes without socks.
A 4-year old girl in the U.K was left fighting for her life after she contracted a deadly foot infection after trying on shoes while barefoot.
Her mom shared the story and a warning to others on Facebook.
The doctors said Sienna must have had a small cut on her foot and that allowed bacteria from the shoes to enter her system.
Sienna’s mom said with all of the back-to-school shopping make sure you bring socks so this doesn’t happen to you or your family.
What is the best advice that you have ever received?
*Warning adult language*
Here's JV and Natasha Yi's new video about the "white rapper beef".