The 2019 Outside Lands is quickly approaching and we want to get you prepared.
The festival not only offers 3 days of incredible music on three different stages but a variety of attractions, food, and drinks. But before you enter, there are a few rules. Like most venues/festivals, there is a strict bag policy.
You may bring in a clear backpack, a small fanny pack, drawstring bags with only one opening, and a hydration bag. No large bags are allowed.
The website also lists items you can and cannot bring:
YOU CAN BRING
- Two factory-sealed water bottles up to one liter each
- Empty drinking container (e.g., Nalgene and Klean Kanteen water bottles)
- Bags and backpacks made of clear plastic, vinyl or PVC.
- Small bags, fanny packs, and purses, smaller than 6” x 8” x 3”
- Drawstring bags with only one opening, up to 13” x 16”
- Empty hydration packs with a bladder capacity under 2.5L, with no more than two additional pockets
YOU CAN'T BRING
- All other backpacks and large bags with multiple pockets larger than 6” x 8” x 3”
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives)
- Illegal substances
- Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the festival)
- Glass containers of ANY kind
- Cans of ANY kind
- Video equipment (including GoPros - no video recording will be allowed)
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs
- Audio recording equipment
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles (Not allowed inside festival grounds)
- Strollers, wagons or carts of any kind
- Fireworks and explosives
- Instruments and laser pointers
- Selfie sticks of ANY kind, including GoPro sticks
- Spray paint, large markers or Aerosol cans
- Picnic baskets
- Lawn furniture or any chairs with legs
- Large Inflatables
- Pets (Except animals that assist people with disabilities)
- Totems or flags
- Threatening signs or apparel
- American Indian Headdresses
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized or unlicensed vendors are allowed
More details below!
Courtesy: Getty Images