Hope you're hungry! Oakland's Jack London Square is getting ready to welcome seven new restaurants to the area!
East Bay coffee chain, Timeless Coffee, just opened up their fourth location on Webster St. in Jack London Square. Patrons can also visit the Waterfront Cafe, located inside the Waterfront Hotel, for some oysters and fried fish sandwiches.
According to SF Gate, the following restaurants are on the way:
- Nokka Ramen - 90 Franklin St.
- Left Bank Brasserie - 55 Webster St.
- Taqueria Mia - 439 Water St.
- Kuiadore Sushi - 431 Water St.
- Dragon Gate - 1 Franklin St.
With the exception of Dragon Gate (which is set to open in 2023), all of these restaurants are expected to open by the end of this year.
Get more information here.