Doja Cat will be performing at Chase Center on Halloween! Here are some things you should know before heading out for the concert.
Doors will be opening at 6:30p and the show starts at 7:30 with special guest Doechii
For those who will be dressing up in costume, Chase Center has a Cosplay Policy that will be strictly enforced:
- A guest’s costume must be easily maneuverable. Guests must be able to sit in their own seats and not disturb any guest in their area.
- No stilts or oversized costumes will be permitted.
- Masks will not be allowed; guests must be easily identifiable. Limited face paint will be accepted.
- Helmets or hats cannot be made of metal, PVC, fiberglass, glass, or wood.
- Costume armor cannot pose a threat for any guest. This includes metal spikes, blades, or any poking hazard.
- Any realistic weapons, including swords and firearms, will not be permitted. This includes air guns, cap guns, nerf guns etc.
- No bladed weapons, metal, PVC, fiberglass, or prop weapons will be permitted entry.
- Projectile props must be rendered inoperable or will not be permitted into the facility.
- Any bow-type weapon must be unstrung, any prop arrows must be made of foam or cardboard
- Any costume that does not adhere will not be permitted at Chase Center's discretion.
You can find more information in the Cosplay Policy in Chase Center's A to Z Guide.
Backpacks of any size and all bags exceeding 14"x6"x14" are prohibited. There will be a bag check on the exterior of Chase Center on 16th St.
You can use your event ticket for FREE MUNI AND CENTRAL SUBWAY!! Muni Route 78X provides free (with your game ticket) express shuttle service to/from 16th St Mission BART to Chase Center. This shuttle stop is located on 16th Street near Illinois Street.
Suggested Rideshare Hack
Chase Center’s official drop-off and pick-up location is located along Terry Francois Boulevard. The rideshare app will show you the best places to get picked up, but with so many people using ride-share options after an event, we suggest walking toward the 4th and King Caltrain station to make it easier to get a ride.