WAZZMATAZZ is almost here and we're so excited to spend the day with you all and our amazing line up! Get ready for a day of singing your heart out, dancing like nobody's watching, and seeing your favorite artists perform LIVE! Here are some things you need to know before you head over to the venue:
- 4:30 PM - Doors Open
- 6:00 PM - Show Time!
- *Set Times to be announced on Sunday morning
HOW TO GET THERE:
Drop-Off & Pick-Up (Including Rideshare): There is a marked, designated area located on Amphitheatre Parkway, directly across the pedestrian path into the venue, where you may be dropped off before the show or picked up afterwards. If you are dropping someone off, please be sure to return within 45 minutes of
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Clear Bag Policy: The Shoreline Amphitheatre allows clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags (4.5”x 6.5” – do not need to be clear). If your bag does not meet these requirements, you will be asked to return them to your car and get in line again. Learn more about the clear bag policy here.
- Ticket Information: Your phone is your ticket! Download your tickets into your mobile wallet for quicker entry. If needed, you can transfer tickets to friends via LiveNation.com or the Live Nation app.
- Lawn Chairs: No outside lawn chairs will be permitted in. Lawn chairs will be available to rent near the entrances to the lawn.
- Cash: The Shoreline Amphitheatre is a cashless venue. Credit, debit and mobile pay accepted (including Apple Pay or Google Pay).
- The weather at the Shoreline Amphitheatre will hit highs at 75 degrees and lows at 54 degrees fahrenheit. The sun will be out, but it looks like bringing a light jacket is your best bet! Don't forget to bring sunscreen! (Source: Weather.com)
THESE ITEMS ARE ALLOWED:
Clear bags no larger than 12" x 12" x 6" and a small clutch no larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- Cameras – nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- Food – in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag
- Water – up to 1 gallon in a factory sealed or empty bottle
THESE ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED:
Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Outside Lawn Chairs of any kind
- Any bags other than clear bags with max size of 12" x 12" x 6" and clutches larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- Glass containers
- Hard sided/large coolers
- Laser pointers, selfie-sticks, drones
- Animals (except service animals)
- & more
Get more information here!
Don't forget to use the hashtag: #WAZZMATAZZ, so we can retweet/repost you at the show! Grab your last minute tickets here.