Happy Cinco De Mayo! Many think that Cinco De Mayo is Mexican Independence day which it is not. Cinco De Mayo is the day we celebrate from Mexico defeating France at the Battle Of Puebla. If you want to find some awesome things to do today to celebrate I have good news for you! Check below for things to do out here in the bay!
Immersive Friday Kahlo Show
- This will be a benefit celebration to fundraise for the new Cultural Arts Healing Center in Carnal San Francisco.
- SVN West San Francisco, 10 South Van Ness Ave., San Francisco, 7 - 9 p.m.
Colibri Mexican Bistro Reopening
- The Mexican restaurants will open at their new location at Presidio Officers Club. On Cinco de Mayo, they will serve authentic Mexican dishes like pozole, flautas, tacos and guacamole.
- 50 Moraga Ave., San Francisco
Blast & Brew
- Enjoy some free chips, salsa and guacamole with every special drink purchase at Blast & Brew in San Jose.
- 55 River Oaks Place, Suite 60.
Cinco de Mayo at Zona Rosa
- Food, drinks, and a live DJ, what else can you ask for? Enjoy the party at 1411 The Alameda, 1411 The Alameda, San Jose at 11 a.m.
Cinco de Mayo Comedy Night
- Skewers N Brews is hosting a free comedy show in Downtown San Jose.
- 65 S First St, San Jose, CA -- 8 p.m.
Un-Cinco de Mayo Taco Tour
- Walk around Oakland’s Fruitvale neighborhood for a taste of their 17 taquerias while getting to know the history of the tasty tacos.
- 3401 E. 12th St., Oakland -- 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Cinco de Mayo Celebration Week
- From May 5 - 7, enjoy dance, food and drinks planned at the Livermore airport from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
“The Block” in Livermore
- Rose Fierro Cellars will be hosting live Latin music and tacos, along with wines by the glass and bottle, at 2245 S. Vasco Road, Livermore.
Click here for more events and celebrations!