A heart-wrenching story shared by a mother of a teen who died attempting a viral social media challenge. Mason Bogard died doing the "choking challenge" and the video shows hospital staff honoring Mason's body as they prepare to donate his organs. His donation saved the life of 5 other people who were awaiting transplants. Mason's mom wanted to honor him for these amazing gifts, but also let this story serve as a strong reminder of the dangers of these viral challenges.
This video is hard to watch without completely tearing up.